For Windows XP: In the MIME Types window that opens, click the Use Defaults button and then click OK. For Windows Vista or 7: Place a check in the box beside .mov, .mqv, .qt, .qti, and .qtif and then click OK.
DISPLAY FOLDER CONTENT INTO YOUR COURSE SIDE BAR steps:
1. Sign In to Scorenit
2. Go to the Course were you like to paste the Folder
3. Copy and Paste code From This Download-Link into the Text Editor
4. Go to google drive account = open desire folder
5. Look at URL: copy all after https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ *Copy all content hereafter last bar*
6. Replace the code portion FOLDER-ID with your desire folder ID from google you just copied
7. Check after replacing code for ( ?id=FOLDER-ID#list ) before and after
8. Your MUST Share your Folder ( with Anyone with the link ) if not set up correctly Folder and files will NOT show.
Need help? Save time by starting your support request online and we'll connect you to an expert.Get started